Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time Has Passed

I am sorry readers I haven't been on for awhile. So many things have been happening to me!!! First off is school; it has been kicking my ass for awhile. I managed to keep up my grades and now that finals are over I can breathe again. I also had my birthday! No, it didn't turn out like I wrote about. I went to my sister's house and had cake there and the stay over night was terrible. First of all my sister never told me she had another boarder living in her basement but the worst part is we had uninvited company. They were acting rude all night and since I had to sleep on the floor I could hear people having sex in the basement!!! That really pissed me off... I had to yell at them to knock it off. I am never going to their house again.

Now I also can continue typing up my story now that school is over. We cannot afford school anymore; the price has been risen to $4000 now and there is no way we can afford the price. So I am going to wait till I turn 24 to file financial aid for myself.

Good news though! Yesterday I got a new camera so behold the new photos I took today!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment